Explore News Real Estate Stories Trending

Keauhou Place: Everything You Need to Know

Units for The lofts at The Collection sold out in less than a day, with people waiting in line for more than 24 hours (including myself). What attracted so many buyers to the project was the low entry price for the units and the project’s close proximity to downtown.

WHO: Stanford Carr Development and Kamehameha Schools are developing the mixed-use project.

WHAT: A mixed-use residential commercial project including a 43-story main tower with 133 one-bedroom, 215 two-bedroom, and 40 three-bedroom units. Mid-rise town homes are also in the works with 20 two-bedroom and 15 three-bedroom units along South and Pohukaina Streets. A total of 85 units will be set aside for reserve housing*.

WHEN: An official start of sales date has not been announced, but we know it’s right around the corner. Contact me ASAP if you are interested.

WHERE: The project will be located 500 South street in the heart of Kakaako in the ‘Eat the Street’ parking lot bound by Skp_livingroom_400outh, Halekuwila, Pohukaina, and Keawe Streets.

WHY: What sets this project apart is its prime location — just steps from lively shops and restaurants located on the ground floor, a short drive from downtown, and in close proximity to a future rail station.

MY ADVICE: Reserved housing units will be sold based on a lottery system and I know this project will sell fast. If you missed out on 801 South or The Lofts at The Collection, don’t wait till the last minute to get pre qualified.   If you’re interested in this project, call me as soon as possible so that you won’t miss out on this great opportunity. You can reach me directly at Holden@Kakaako.com.

*Reserve housing is designed to provide affordable housing in the Kakaako area for buyers earning less than 140 percent of Honolulu Area Median Income (AMI). The current AMI is $82,600 and 140 percent of that is $115,640. All buyers will need to go through a qualifying process to ensure they meet the HCDA reserve housing requirements as well as lender requirements.

You Might Also Like

• google adwords tool
    September 9, 2014 at 8:30 am

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m no longer certain whether or
    not this publish is written via him as nobody else
    recognize such specified approximately my difficulty. You’re wonderful!
    Thanks!

• Click To See More Nutrisystem Promo Code
    October 1, 2014 at 4:13 pm

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, excellent blog!

• dann michael
    October 24, 2014 at 5:28 pm

interested

• » Keauhou Place: Sales will start soon!
    October 27, 2014 at 10:30 pm

[…] Keauhou Place: Everything You Need to Know […]

• Lynn
    November 8, 2014 at 6:40 pm

I’m interested. Please keep me informed.

• Holden Lau
      January 15, 2015 at 9:15 am

Aloha Lynn, Sales for market rate units will start in the coming weeks/days. They will be doing reservations by email, similar to how you would purchase concert tickets online. In order to receive the email for the reservation process you have to be pre-registered in their system. Email me to find out how to get pre-registered in the system at Holden@kakaako.com. Thank you!

• Sue Fujiki
    November 8, 2014 at 6:42 pm

I’m interested

• Holden Lau
      January 15, 2015 at 9:13 am

Aloha Sue,

Thank you for commenting on my post. If you could shoot me an email at Holden@kakaako.com I can help you get qualified for the project. Feel free to reach me by phone at 808-387-3366. Mahalo!

January 6, 2015 at 4:30 am

Hi there mates, good article and good urging commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

• Sungock Han
    January 21, 2015 at 6:48 am

I like this place

• Holden Lau
      January 22, 2015 at 1:08 am

Aloha Sungock,

Thank you for commenting. The project will start sales very soon and it is priced lower than all the other new construction buildings in the area.
      If you’re interested in touring the sales gallery please contact me and I would be happy to set that up for you. Thank you.
      Contact me at Holden@kakaako.com

• Vida at 888 Ala Moana Boulevard - Kakaako
    August 5, 2015 at 7:30 am

[…] dining rooms with chef’s kitchen, play area for children, game rooms, and a putting green. Keauhou Place, another project in the Kamehameha Schools master plan, has a proposed market which will be […]

• Wilhemina
    August 7, 2015 at 10:04 am

Just saying, it could make for some humorous
    encounters. You’ll then have to use said computer (like a Mac – Book Pro) to SSH into the tablet and trick
    it into mounting the hard drive. Make sure your desired outcome is juicy and inspired or no Trove Hack will yield results.

• Kakaako Reserve Housing // FAQs - Kakaako
    November 2, 2015 at 11:40 pm

[…] are currently two projects that offer reserve housing, Keauhou Lane, which is about 70% sold located on the Ewa side of Kakaako and Ke Kilohana, which is slated to […]