Kapiolani Residence, a residential project going up on Kapiolani Boulevard is getting ready to start market rate unit sales. The 45 story tower developed by Sam Koo, will feature 192 moderately priced market rate units. The 292 affordable housing units also available in the building will be picked by lottery near the end of October/early November (applications for the affordable housing units were due August 31st 2016).
The 192 moderately priced market rate units are made up of 69 one-bedroom units, 83 two-bedroom units, and 40 three-bedroom units. The market rate units will also be sold by lottery, giving potential buyers a 30 day window to submit the necessary paperwork to enter.
Some of the necessary qualifications are:
- U.S. citizen our Permanent Resident Alien.
- Hawaii resident.
- Intent to occupy the property at closing.
There is no shared appreciation of any kind for these units, with being an owner-occupant for 1 year being the only requirement. No pricing has been released yet.
- Recreational Deck & Indoor Party Room, BBQ Grills, Cabanas
- Assigned Parking in a 9-Floor Garage with a Covered Walking Bridge
- Electric Vehicle Stalls Available
- Covered Building Entry using FOB Key System
- Resident Manager
- Secured by Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Reception Desk & Mailroom
- Elevator Lobby: 5 Elevators (1 Service)
- Designated Ground Level Loading Stall in Parking Garage
- Bicycle Storage
- Private Lanai
- Samsung Appliances
- Samsung Split AC System, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Wired for Technology
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Entry, Living Room, & Kitchen
- Carpeted Flooring in Bedrooms
- Walk-in Closet with Built-in System or Freestanding Closet System
Distance to Rail – 0.4 miles /7 minutes walk