Ae’o is the third tower in Howard Hughes’ Ward Village masterplan. Designed by esteemed architecture firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, the project boasts ocean views from every residence. The condo tower will feature 466 residential units with 65 studios, 220 one-bedroom units, 125 two-bedroom units, and 56 three-bedroom units.You can choose from 3 studio floor plans, 13 one-bedroom floor plans, 14 two-bedroom floor plans, and 6 three-bedroom floor plans. What makes Ae’o so special are the seven finish options you have to make your unit feel unique to you. Did we mention there is a brand new Flagship Whole Foods Market going on the first floor?
The Amenity Deck
At Ae’o you have quite a few amenities to choose from. By far my favorite is the roof top Sky Terrace with over 2,000 sf of open area perfect for gatherings with friends and family. Space typically reserved for wealthy penthouse owners is now at the fingertips of every Ae’o resident.
- Spectacular rooftop terrace with panoramic ocean and sunset views for private gatherings and parties
- Lap pool with generous ocean views
- Dedicated family activity area with family pool and generous outdoor children’s play area
- Covered outdoor dining pavilions and cabanas ideal for pau hana celebrations and intimate gatherings
- Impressive climate-controlled gym with outdoor workout spaces and ocean views
- Three Guest Suites available to host visiting family and friends*
- Wellness Center with steam and sauna rooms and spa treatment area
- Private movie theater
- Lounge/Karaoke room for events and parties
- Intimate private dining room with catering kitchen for cooking
- Surfboard and bicycle storage areas
- Large dog-run area
Sitting at the heart of Ward Village, everything from restaurants, shops, beaches, yoga studios, grocery stores are within a few minutes walk. Did you know that Ward Village is the largest LEED platinum-certified master-planned community in the nation? Living at Ae’o means being apart of this one of a kind neighborhood.
Ala Moana Beach Park and Kewalo Harbor are less than two blocks away. One block away from a future 4-acre park being developed by Howard Hughes. Ala Moana Center the largest open-air shopping mall in the world is a 5 minute walk away.
Features of the Residences
Creative storage solutions help to maximize space and prevent clutter in every unit. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow ample natural light and create a sense of openness in every unit. Stainless-steel Bosch appliances, high-quality stone finishes, and European finishes creates a modern feel. Below are three of the available kitchen color options.