Kapiolani Residence, developed by Sam Koo Pacific, a well-known developer from South Korea, will be located at 1631 Kapiolani Boulevard featuring a 45-story mixed use residential tower with commercial space on the ground floor. There will be a total of 484 units available in the building. There will be 292 affordable housing units including 53 studio units, 107 one-bedroom units, 105 two-bedroom units, and 27 three-bedroom units. The affordable housing units will be reserved for residents of Hawaii making less than 120% of the AMI or area median income.
The 192 moderately priced market rate units are made up of 69 one-bedroom units, 83 two-bedroom units, and 40 three-bedroom units. The market rate units will also be sold by lottery, giving potential buyers a 30 day window to submit the necessary paperwork to enter.
- Recreational Deck & Indoor Party Room, BBQ Grills, Cabanas
- Assigned Parking in a 9-Floor Garage with a Covered Walking Bridge
- Electric Vehicle Stalls Available
- Covered Building Entry using FOB Key System
- Resident Manager
- Secured by Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Reception Desk & Mailroom
- Elevator Lobby: 5 Elevators (1 Service)
- Designated Ground Level Loading Stall in Parking Garage
- Bicycle Storage
The Ala Moana neighborhood is very much under development similar to that of Kakaako. Almost adjacent to Ala Moana Center, you have all of the luxuries anyone could want just steps away. Ala Moana Beach Park is just a short bike ride or walk away. By far the best thing about this location is the proximity to great restaurants. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, American, Fusion, anything you could possible want is just minutes away. 24 hour fitness is also located right across the street.
Located within a 7 minute walk of the future Ala Moana Rail Station, you will also have quick access to downtown, Kakaako, Honolulu International Airport and beyond.
Features of the Residences
The units in Kapiolani Residence are all very large and feature contemporary kitchens with vinyl plank flooring. Some of the other notable features of the residences are:
- Private Lanai (every unit will have one)
- Samsung Appliances
- Samsung Split AC System, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Wired for Technology
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Entry, Living Room, & Kitchen
- Carpeted Flooring in Bedrooms
- Walk-in Closet with Built-in System or Freestanding Closet System
Maintenance Fee Range
Whole Foods Market, Foodland Farms