The Park Ward Village
The Park Ward Village offers exceptional homes with modern interiors within a celebrated neighborhood filled with energy and life. A community of people strolling tree-lined streets, enjoying one-of-a-kind shopping and dining. When you live at The Park Ward Village, you can expect all of this, as well as convenient access to the beauty of Hawai'i.
A place where you’ll think to yourself, “only in Hawai‘i.” When you live at The Park Ward Village, the charm of mid-century design is reimagined with a modern flair that embraces the island lifestyle. Think open and airy spaces, carefully crafted details and coveted ocean and island views through your floor-to-ceiling windows.
Adjacent to Victoria Ward Park and just minutes from Ala Moana Beach Park and Kewalo Basin, The Park Ward Village is enveloped by nature. Its location means you can more easily find sanctuary in these beautiful places that restore balance to city living. They’re ideal for a leisurely stroll or picnic; a comfortable spot to revel in the trade winds, your mind wandering as you relax under a Monkeypod tree.
This building showcases a variety of luxary features, including:
- 41-story residential tower
- Studio, one, two and three bedrooms
- 8'8" ceiling height
- Curated community art collection
- Four elevators and one service elevator
- Bicycle and surfboard storage
- On-site resident manager and 24-hour building security
- Separate and secured entry for resident parking
- Additional security provided by Ward Village courtesy patrols
- Retail plaza
- Adjacent to Victoria Ward Park
Encompassing all four sides of the block at ground level, this will serve as the new town square of the neighborhood. You’ll feel a distinct community vibe when each morning you’re greeted by your favorite barista or bump into neighbors-turned-friends. On any given night you can enjoy a meal alfresco or spend time at the beach, taking in another stunning sunset.
Here, every element has a graceful functionality and refined elegance. Some of the features include:
- Open kitchen, living, and dining areas
- Tower residences feature approximate 8' 8" clear ceiling heights
- Oak wood flooring
- Privatized, residence-specific air-conditioning system
- Juliet balconies in living room
Each kitchen also offers a light and dark color palette, Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers, Miele electric cooktops, ovens microwaves, and dishwashers, Studio Becker wood and ribbed matte lacquer cabinets, quartz countertops and backsplashes, Grohe kitchen faucets, and more.
The bathrooms are also a site of luxary and elegance, featuring a light or dark color scheme, Studio Becker ribbed wood cabinets, double vanities with undermount sinks and quartz coutnertops, porcelain tile flooring, marble stone accent walls, and more.